It’s been a while that i’ve made a tutorial >< But today I’ve finally finished what I wanted to post up last week but didn’t get the chance to~ This is a look i’ve been doing quite a lot and I think it still gives you a pretty nice large eye effect 🙂 Im quite excited about my new set of travel brushes~ They’re by Rebecca Bonbon and the set came in a cute case too!! They were doing a promotion while I was in HK so I bought this lovely set for roughly $30AUD. They’re not as soft as my Picasso/ Sigma brushes but soft enough and don’t scratch or malt. PLUS THEY’RE PINK! Okay anyways… >: D
Pic 2: Precious Mineral BB Cream (Cotton Fit) by Etude House, Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheeks in OR302, Stila kajal eye liner in Topaz, Hypnose mascara by Lancome, Mac lash curler.
Pic 3: How to look the best at everything, flawless makeup kit by Benefit. This includes: Porefessional pore balm, “believe me” foundation in Ivory, lemonaid x boiing concealer and “I love me” powder in Ivory + applicator brush.
Pic 4: My usual Gorgeous essential shades eyeshadow palette, Kate designing eyebrow kit, Bobbi Brown cream shadow in Shore (no.35), and Mac gel liner in Blacktrack.
Pic 1: Jill Stuart eyeshadow in 01 Nudy Venus *i love it sooo much!!! and Jill Stuart pressed powder in 103 Nude.
1. Start off with a clean face. Tone and moisturise~
2. Prime the face with Porefessional and conceal blemishes with Boiing~
3. Then apply the BB cream and set with pressed powder. (I used the Jill Stuart one instead of the benefit one)
4. Prime the eyes with Bobbi Brown’s cream shadow.
5. Then use a small eyeshadow brush and take some of the third shadow colour from the left~
6. Sweep this gently across the top lashline and outer half of the bottom half. Repeat this step with the darkest colour but go even closer towards your lashline to create a gradient effect with the browns~
7. Line your eyes with a black shadow and then (optional) use the thinnest liner brush you have and apply the gel liner as thinly as you can on your lashline.
8. Apply the topaz eyeliner to the bottom waterline to brighten up the eyes~
9. Curl and apply mascara~
10. Contour the face/nose with some of the brown contouring/ eyebrow colours from the Kate palette.
11. Apply blush in a diagonal direction, parallel to the hollows of your cheek bones~
12.Using the small fluffy end of the brush provided in the Kate palette, apply the darkest colour and blend it into your eye sockets. This makes your eye folds appear bigger and more defined~
13. Also with the same palette, fix your brows if needed.
14. Apply a lip tint and a little bit of clear gloss if needed~
*quickly runs off to fix bed hair
Hope you all enjoyed this tutorial ^~^ The lenses I’m wearing are Icy Melon and supported by FashionEye.