Hello hello!!! How are we all?! I put on my purple contacts today and I was a bit frustrated as to what makeup and what interesting look I can wear with it since purple doesn’t go with every colour… Something like that. This look turned out okay and it was a bit impromptu so I hope you guys will still enjoy and like it ^~^!
Face Products: Tony Moly Shimmer Cubes in Brown and Pink Holic, Holika Holika Aqua Jelly BB cream, Palgantong Makeup powder in original beige, Mac blush in supernova, Etude House Shading Corset in #5, Maybelline lipstick in 303, TooFaced shadow insurance, Clio diamond rose HD base.
EyeShadows: Gorgeous Essential Shades Palette, Kate palette in PU-1, Maybelline hyper diamonds palette in BU-1.
Other products: Mac lash curler, Lancome mascara in Hypnose, Majolica Majorca jewelling pencil in WT909, Dollywink liquid liner, Stila eyeliner in Stingray, <oops put the shadow insurance there again haha>, DUO eyelash adhesive.
1. Apply base, BB cream and powder. You can add concealer to conceal any blemishes if need be 🙂
2. Apply the eye primer all over the lid and around the eyes as demonstrated by the guide lines.
3. Pick up the light purple with a flat shading brush.
4. Pop the light purple all over the lid.
5. Take the darker purple and pat this into the smaller area as shown in the guides.
5. Then get some dark purple with a fluffy blendy brush.
6. Pat this into your outer V and slowly blend outwards as shown above.
7. Use as smaller rounded tip shading brush and pick up the blue-ish colour.
8. Sweep it across the undereye.
9. Using the same brush, pick up the darker blue.
10. Blend the colour into the outer 1/3 of the bottom lashline and bring the colour up to the upper outer 1/3 of the eye.
11. Pick up some more of the light purple and use it as a highlighter to your browbone 😀
12. Use a bullet head brush and pick up the shimmery white to highlight the inner corners of your eyes.
13. Take a pushliner to pick up a matte black to line your upper waterline.
14. Using a creamy eyeliner, line your waterline. Don’t line out!
15. Now take a clean angled liner brush and drag out some of the cream liner to create a guide for your massive wing.
16. Take a white pencil liner and mark out the bottom liner design : )
17. Line your lower waterline while you’ve got the pencil in your hand haha.
18. Finalise the eyeliner with a liquid liner. Line your top eyes and the lower lashline design. The lower part might be a bit tricky so have a Q-tip/ cotton bud ready at hand in case you make a mistake!
19. Take a brow brush or brow pencil or whatever you’ve got and fill in your brows!
20. Curl your lashes~
21. Apply mascara.
22. I took the bottom 3 shades of the Brown shimmer cube and used this to contour like shown.
23. Apply your favourite blush! [Tip: for asians, using a rose coloured blusher looks really good with our skintone. It may look dark at first but it really won’t come out like as so! I used to be scared to use such a deep colour but using even just a small amount really makes a big difference. Much more than a baby pink ~~]
24. I highlighted my T-zone, C-zone and nose with the lightest colours on the Pink Holic shimmer cube.
25. And contoured my nose as shown on the photograph.
26. Put on your fav falsies and wig (if you need to)
27. And finish off with a light pink lipstick! ❤
Heres the look in final res. I did play around with the colors slightly on photoshop so the purple.. doesn’t really look purple, but I suppose the look could go with other colours too 😀
Hope you had fun reading/ doing this look :D!
❤ Janey xx