Hi everyone! How’re you all!? I’ve been craving for sushi and sashimi for the past few days. If I couldn’t get any in my mouth then i’ll put some on my face >:[ ok okay that was lame LOL. Sat down and went ahead and started applying stuff on my face. Oranges, rusty reds, golds, some green…pinks…. mhmm. Fish LOL
Ended up with this:
1. Start off with foundation, concealers etc. Prime your eyes.
2. I take ‘Monkey’ a rust brown from my gorgeous palette and pat it over my lids as a base colour to make my orangey rust colours really pop with a warmer red undertone.
3. Then I mix some rusty oranges from my coastal scents palette and ben nye, spreading this over the inner 3/4 of my lids.
4. Taking some slightly shimmery rusty maroons I apply this to the outer V area. Reminds me of tuna. hahaha I eat salmon…and then eats tuna.. 😐 …
5. Taking a goldy yellow, I blend it into the top crease and semi into the brow bone.
6. Then dip a bullet brush into a bright yummy pink and line the outer half of your lower lash line.
7. After that, that a salmon pink and blend it into the outer edges of the bright pink and slowly bring it into your tearducts, blending out any harsh lines.
8. (At this step you’re supposed to add some shimmery white to your inner corners but i did that last ><) Line your eyes with a green eyeshadow followed by a green liner~
9. This next part is optional, but I extended the rusty reds and orange shadows to fade outwards from my lower lashline.
10. Line your lower waterline with a nude liner.
11. Apply a deep red to your cheeks and bring it up higher than you usually do for a more dramatic and vintage look~
12. Finish off with flasies, filling your brows and i topped the look with an orangey lipstick ❤
Okayyy now for the stuff I used~ I’ve marked the colours I’ve used with a star :3
Ben Nye Lumiere Grande Colour Palette: The orange was mixed with the other coastal scents oranges and the gold yellow was used to blend out to my brow bones. Oops i forgot to star the bright pink here as well that was used for the lower lash line.
Sigma in Grasp: This was used to blend out the bright pink.
Lancome in Ombre Absolute impact 3D palette in A80 Baby Pop: the white is used for the inner corners of my eyes and the green at the bottom to line my eyes~
Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB cream, palgantong makeup powder, Clio diamond rose HD rose, Duo lash glue, too faced shadow insurance, MAC in supernova, It’s Skin power 10 formula in vc effector, tony moly in pink holic, Stila Kajal eye liner in topaz, clio gelpresso in no.3 golden khaki, gorgeous concealer, lancome mascara in hypnose, Escada 3D rouge crystal in no.9. I also used some dolly wink top and bottom lashes~
Hope that brought a bit of fun to you all! Until next time! Take care! xx
Don’t forget to visit me at: