Wowwww hey everyone! I’m actually really REALLY excited that I can finally blog again. Its been a little over a week but the net i had overseas was really weak so.. hence >< My deepest apologies. I’ve got so much to post for you all!
So I was waiting to blog about this since I’ve been tagged by the wonderful Sherly Stephanie @ http://blamethestore.wordpress.com. :D! I was a bit confused as to what this is but it’s an award that gets passed around by bloggers recommending other bloggers! I think it’s pretty neat how we can support each other in this!!! YAyYy! LOL >W<
There are some rules for the nominees to follow to this so I’m just going to c+p them : )
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award. Nominate five or more other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment or email, etc.
- Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer
- Display the Liebster Award badge on your blog
Also out of courtesy, apparently the nominees should also recommend back the kind blogger who suggested yourself! So here we go and don’t freak out (Cauz i’m a bit weird… ) ! >: D
11 Random Facts About Myself:
1- I’m a Christian~ ❤
2- I like poking my mum’s chin flab… LOL ;_; *plz don’t judge*
3- People think I’m Japanese. But I’m from Hong Kong~
4- I’m really..REALLY SHORT- 148cm…
5- I’m a bit of an otaku girl. I love reading my manga, watching anime, building gundams, comics, cosplay, rpgs… Though i have less time for those things now.
6- I’ve been single all my life!!! LOOOL
7- I love music, both singing and playing but I’m pretty terrible at both. I’ve played a bit of piano, guitar, clarinet and bass.
8- I’m a photography and situated media university graduate.
9- I want to live in Taiwan (well for now anyway… who knows the future may change?)
10- I dream to be a makeup artist
11- I want to love everyone unconditionally… though its impossible I don’t think its a reason to not keep trying. 😀
Question Response to Blame The Store:
- Do you love Korean artists? If yes, name your favourite one. If no, name your favourite artist and where he/she/they come(s) from.
– Yep! SURE DO!!!! CN BLUEEEEE CAN’T WAITTT TO GO SEE THEM SOON!!! Brian Joo, Shinhwa, SJ, Block B, SNSD, SS501… List goes on..
- Do you have a collection of something(s)? If yes, name your collection(s).
– Snoopy plushies from Maccaas… LOL >_<, does makeup count?
- If you have to go to a high end mall in the weekend with your boyfriend, what will your outfit look like?
– Oh wow umm since i’m single… eating pants and a loose tee. LOL JOKES. I think i’ve some obsession over mixing something fancy/ street wear together there’s something about it that just looks so great, approachable but not overdone at the same time. So maybe an awesome kickass cap or beanie with a classy dress, cardi and sporty heels.
- What do you think about beauty boxes? Name your favourite one.
-I’ve never signed up to a beauty box before but now that you ask I really should!!! I really like Ipsy and Glossy Box. Ipsy is pretty affordable and curated by lots of our youtube celebs that we all love. They recommend affordable stuff for the general public. I really like Glossy Box because of the variety and range of products they’re associated with. Apparently they give away some asian branded products as well which is a nice change. Its a bit pricier but the packaging is fantastic!!!
- What’s your favourite snack?
-Hmm I don’t really snack but I like Mocchi and hot food xD
- Which one do you prefer, online shopping or offline shopping? Why?
-Online shopping because i’m a bit of an introvert… lolol!!!! Nah, it’s just there’s not that many awesome+ affordable shops around sydney… And if you’re shopping in Hong Kong, the clerks try and recommend you almost everything that you feel a bit intimidated. That’s something I don’t like the feeling of -having someone glaring at me while i’m just looking around. I like shopping in peace! Though it’s not always awesome when you can’t try the fitting or see the material of the clothes you’re buying : <!
- Tell me 3 of your favourite music.
– I like Christian songs, Pop and melodic Vkei.~ 😀
Now for the exciting thing! The bloggers I’m going to nominate!
-Blame The Store: http://blamethestore.wordpress.com
-Coffee with 수지: http://coffeewithsoojee.blogspot.com.au/
– Slumber Sia: http://slumbersia.net/
-Ariska Pue: http://ariskapue.blogspot.com.au
Annnddd my questions for you lovely girls!
1. What’s your favourite makeup brand?
2. What’s your favourite move/ tv series?
3. What’s your dream profession?
4. If you won a plane trip, which country would you go to and why.
5.Who is your favourite beauty-blogger :D?
6. If you had infinite power for one day, what’s the one thing you wish you could do for that special someone?
7. What’s your favourite food dish!!!?
8. Where does your makeup inspirations come from?~
Well, That’s the blog entry for today~ Enjoy and take care lovelies!
Don’t forget to visit me at: