How are we all today!? For today’s look I used the same palette as the previous cheesecake look. But this is a lot lighter in terms of liner and everything else. Although it’s autumn in Aussie land, I’m going away to spring and many of you who read this is probably in the middle of spring too! So I thought this would be appropriate.~
Pic 1: Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream, Jaminkyung Crema Caracol (snail cream..LOL), Stila perfecting concealer in shade 27(i think… it’s really used ><), MAC blush in Supernova, Palgantong Makeup powder in original beige, Makeup Forever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette, Maybelline lipstick in 303, Tony Moly Shimmer Cube in Brown.
Pic 2: Ben Nye Grande Colour Palette (I used the gold yellow and pink), Lioele all in one gel liner in Choco Brown, Jill Stuart Palette in 09 mandarin citrine, MAC lash curler, Lancome mascara in Hypnose.
1. Apply cream and a base over clean skin.
2. Beacuase I have some breakouts and red patch on my cheek, I used my makeup forever palette and took the green to lightly correct my skin colour. (Green cancels out redness)
3. Using a damp sponge, pat on minimal concealer and BB cream. I’m using bb cream for this look to keep a fresh and non cakey look~ I also used concealer as an eyeprimer.
4. Lightly powder the face for a poreless face!
5. Taking a white eyeshadow, apply this all over the lid and bringing it up to the brow bone.
6. Taking a cream yellow, apply this to the inner thirds of your eyelid.
7. Taking a stronger gold-ish yellow, I apply this on the centre right over the yellow shadow from before and blend it out for a nice gradient of colour.
8. Now take a fluffy buff brush and smother that into the outer V and using a sweeping window motion blend it into your crease.
9. [sorry I didn’t get a photo for this step><] Use a bullet brush and take the hot pink and line it over the top lashline and outer third of the bottom lash line.
10. Line your eyes with a brown shadow followed with a brown gel liner. For the liner I simply followed the line of my eye and extended it out without winging it. I then joined the end tip in a straight line with my lower lashline. It’s a popular korean way of doing eyeliner. Use the remaining brown shadow to fill in your brows!
11. Contour and blush~
12. Highlight on the nose bridge, c-zones, t-zone, forehead, cupids bow and chin. I applied a bit more this time because I wanted to look more dewy and shiny…LOL
13. Curl them lashes and apply mascara~
14. Finish off with a cute pink lipstick!
Enjoy and take care~ xx
Don’t forget to visit me at: