Hi! It’s been a while sine i’ve last posted up a makeup look tutorial. I apologise as I’ve been extremely busy. So in advance I’ll perhaps just limit myself to two posts a week. ><!!! I’ll also be going away overseas for a while but I’ll keep you all updated as much as I possibly can and let you in on awesome products from overseas!
Here’s a look that I did last week and finally got around to doing all the editing just now! Hope you enjoy this cute look! It’s extremely wearable and reminds me of a strawberry cheesecake. 🙂
Pic 1: Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer, Hera CC cream in 01, It’s Skin VC Effector, Gorgeous Camouflage Cover Creme, Lioele Secret Pore HD Powder
Pic 2: Gorgeous Essential Shades Palette, DUO eyelash adhesive, Dollywink liquid liner, Lancome mascara in Hypnose, Maybelline Hyper Diamonds palette in BR-1, Jill Stuart palette in 09 mandarin citrine, (also MAC lash curler)
Pic 3: Tony Moly Shimmer Lover Cube in 02 Brown, Etude House Tight Shading Corset in #05, MAC blush in Supernova, Toofaced shadow insurance, Candy Doll lipstick in 1C, MAC cremesheen glass in richer lusher.
Let’s get started!\(^~^\)~
1. Apply primer, concealer and CC cream/BB cream/ foundation
2. Set the face with a powder.
2. Prime your eyes~
4. Take the lightest creamy yellow colour and pat this all over the lid with a flat shader brush.
5. Then take a pink shadow and pat this on the outer half of your lids.
6. Take an angled fluffy brush (or a domed fluffy brush that suits the size of your eyeshape) and buff and blend out the harsh edges. Bring the colour down to the outer third of the lower lashline.
7. Using a small flat rounded brush, dip it into the gold from the Maybelline palette and apply this on your lower lashline.
8. Use the white from the Jill Stuart palette and apply it as a highlighter to your brow bone and the area between your nose bridge and tear ducts.
9. With a pushliner, line the upper lash line with a dark brown shadow. You can also fill in your brows with this colour~
10. Complete the liner with a gel liner followed by a thin line of liquid liner as close to the lashline as possible!!
11. Curl and apply mascara ❤
12. Apply the falsies if you wish!
13. As my usual, taking the bottom three colours of the shimmer cube, I apply it as contour to my cheek bones, jaw line and the outer areas of my face.
14. Then taking the white, I use it as a highlighter to the chin, cupid’s bow, c-zones and t-zone. ❤
15. Blush and contour the sides of the nose.
16. Apply a cute baby pink lipstick.
17. Finish the look with a bit of lip gloss~ !
Well ok. I’ll stop posing now. yuck. LOL!.
Hope you all like this look! Take care!
Don’t forget to visit me at: