No doubt, I really like Yohio. Heheheh. Therefore I found another makeup he had on and I thought it was simple with a slight twist with the shadows. Really easy application and kinda fun to wear!
Make up used:
Face Products: Clio art highlighter in 1 Pearl White, Lioele Secret Pore HD Powder, Etude House Shading Corset in #5, Hera CC cream in 01, The Body Shop 01 Shimmer Waves in Bronze, Majolica Majorca Pudd de Cheeks in OR302, Gorgeous camouflage cover creme, TooFaced Shadow insurance.
Eyeshadows: Ben Nye Lumiere Grande Colour Palette, Gorgeous Essential Shades Palette, Gorgeous Perfect Palete.
Other: Clio Diamond Rose HD Base, Maybelline One by One Volume Express, MAC gel liner in Blacktrack, MAC lip glass in Richer Lusher, MAC lash curler, DUO eyelash adhesive.
1. Moisturise and apply primer.
2. Conceal (My eyebags are beyond conceal-able LOL)
3. Apply on the CC cream with a beauty sponge/ blender for that flawless and pore-less porcelain skin look.
4. Puff on some translucent powder.
5. Prime your eyes~
6. Using a big flat brush pat on some copper orange all over the lids.
7. Then take a fluffy brush and pack in some dusty copper brown into the outer v.
8. Take an angled blending brush or a blending brush and blend in the colour that has just been deposited.
9. Using a very small brush, take some hot pink shadow and smooth that onto one of your lower lashlines and take a blue and do the same for the other eye!
10. With a clean brush, pick up some pearl white and pat this into the inner corners of your eyes and also use it as a highlighter on your browbone.
11. Using a push liner, fill in your waterlines with a dark brown.
12. Use an angled liner brush and line your eyes, curl lashes and apply mascara.
13. Contours! Contour the cheek bones, jaw lines and the bridge of your nose.
14. Apply a dusty salmon blush.
15. Highlight: C zone, T-zones and nose!!
16. Finish off with falsies and applying a pinky lipgloss!
17. Oh and a blonde wig hahah!